Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So, here I am

I know it has been ages since I have posted on here, and more than likely anyone who read this has long taken me off their reader list, but I have felt compelled the last several days to get this going again. Since I have last posted on here:

We have had a beautiful baby girl after a pair of heart breaking miscarriages.

I started school finally.

Katie and Noah have grown into insanely cool children.

The global economic meltdown happened.

Harry Potter is no longer happening.

And the list goes on and on. My thought with the blog now is to use it as an online journal of sorts. I have really tried to study the Bible as opposed to just reading it and I am also reevaluating several aspects of my life. Just speaking honestly, I have really dropped the ball in dealing with my faith, family, job and just life in general. My hope is to use this as a sort of accountability thing because I want to be totally honest with everything. Anyway, if I post something that you like, dislike, read, were annoyed by, thought was stupid, changed your life, please let me know. I just appreciate someone taking time that could have been spent looking at a sneezing baby panda and spending it here. So thanks for that.

More to come.

4 comments:

Marc said...

Where might a guy like me find a video of a panda (or any cute animal) sneezing?

Andysbethy said...

So, I thought this was going to be a journal.... how's that coming along?
BTW - I am totally good with not seeing a panda sneezing. But Zion (and Ellen) would probably love it. So thanks for the heads up.

Corey said...

Yeah, I planned on doing more here. Then I started having to write stuff every week for school and That is pretty much where I do this now. No animal sneezes though. Hope you guys are doing well, your family is my favorite family that is not my family.

Annie D. said...

So, it seems a whole year has passed without a word. Habits die away. Life takes over....I understand....Would still appreciate an up date.....I wonder how this works....Will you get some type of notification of my comment....If you care to share your plan....my e-mail is: Anniedurf@gmail.com