Monday, December 29, 2008

Scandala!

Ok, so the video quality in this clip is terrible, but I had to capture this moment and put it up on the www.com for the world to see. Here is the back story to this...

I get home from Zaxby's (because the Thompson family are health nuts) and Noah comes up to me saying something about his sister beating him in a game they were playing by 18 points. Then Katie came in the room and said stuff while Noah said stuff and I did not understand then did this. I asked her to do it again for the camera and now you all can witness this. The second one is more like what she did when I got here and Noah's thing is pretty awesome in itself and was his response to what she did. Apparently, she beat the level in whatever game they were playing by doing this move.



Carrie would like for me to state that Katie dressed her self. Also, Katie apparently got this idea from Andy off Toy Story. I am not sure how I missed that in those movies, but oh well...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Maybe I will post something else sometime.

Probably not though...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, such a talented family....and how cute! However, I don't recall that part in Toy Story either....

Carrie said...

I would also like to state that I wish I had cleaned off the counter there before you started filming.
That was so funny. She was saying this Saturday when we were out shopping, she said Andy said it to make the doors open (automatic doors). who knows?!

Andysbethy said...

Canaan was talking about "making the doors open" in Toy Story too, and making a similar sound. They must have had a conversation about that while we were there this week! I certainly don't know what they are talking about, but the video is adorable.